If you like hard mind puzzles or cracking codes and passwords you will like this riddle.
You work for the secret service.
A highly confidential file is sent to you.
It is encrypted and needs a password.
The password is not given with the file.
But your boss send you a piece of paper on which the following this are written about the password.
Can you crack the password?
- The password is a 5-digit number.
- The 4th digit is 4 more than the 2nd one.
- The 3rd digit is 3 less than the 2nd one.
- The 1st digit is three times the 5th digit.
- Three pairs of digits sum up to 11.
Will you be able to open the secret service file?
If you crack this you are a genius and you should work with secret service.
If you get the correct answer, share it with your friends on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social networking sites.
Answer: The 5-digit password is 65292.