Read the hints in the riddle and answer the question.
A seven letter word can be created, by starting with a single letter and adding a letter, one at a time, then mixing the letters, each time making a proper word.
Using the clues below, can you find all seven words. For example, A, AT, TAR, RATE, etc.
- The subject of self-consciousness.
- Expressing position within limits of space and time.
- The breaking of divine law.
- To utter musical sounds with the voice.
- Cause to oscillate.
- Scattering on the earth.
- Frozen atmospheric vapor falling to earth.
So were you able to solve the riddle? Leave your answers in the comment section below.
If you get the correct answer, please share it with your friends and family on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social networking sites.
- The subject of self-consciousness: I
- Expressing position within limits of space and time: In
- The breaking of divine law: SIN
- To utter musical sounds with the voice: SING
- Cause to oscillate: SWING
- Scattering on the earth: SOWING
- Frozen atmospheric vapor falling to earth: SNOWING