You all will agree that it’s fun to pull off pranks on April Fool’s Day, especially if you have kids.
Here are some fun April Fool’s day pranks that you can try with your kids, I am sure they will fall for these pranks.
So go ahead, have a great April Fool’s Day.
1. Freeze your kid’s morning cereal.
2. Stuff toilet paper into the toe of your kid’s shoes.
3. Affix a party popper to your kid’s bedroom door.
4. Sew one of your kid’s socks closed halfway down.
5. Cover the remote sensor with a piece of tape.
6. Stick googly eyes on the food in your refrigerator.
8. Serve up a glass of juice that is really Jell-o.
10. Tell your kid your bought them an iPad.
14. Tell your kids you’ve baked them a pan of brownies.(Brown-Es)