In a party, two friends Mark and Steve ordered single malt whiskey on the rocks.
Mark drank five of those while Steve was able to drink only one in the same time.
Steve died as soon as he finished his glass and Mark was feeling completely normal.
It was found that both the drinks were poisoned.
How did Mark survive?
So were you able to solve the riddle? Leave your answers in the comment section below.
You can check if your answer is correct by clicking on show answer below. If you get the right answer, please do share the riddle with your friends and family on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social networking sites.
The poison is inside the ice.
Since Mark has his drink quickly there is no time for the ice to melt and the poison to mix in the drink.
At the same time Steve is having the drink slowly so the ice melts and the poison gets mixed in his drink.
Hence, Mark survives and Steve is killed.