ANSWER THIS ONE:
Money has different names!!!
- In church it’s called (offering),
- in school its (fee),
- in marriage it’s called (dowry),
- in divorce (alimony),
- when u owe someone its (debt ),
- when u pay the government (tax),
- in court (fines),
- civil servant retirees (pension),
- boss to workers (salary),
- master to subordinates (wages),
- when u borrow from bank (loan),
- when u offer after a service (tip),
- to kidnappers (ransom),
- Illegally received in d name of service (bribe).
The question is “when a Husband gives it to his Wife what do we call it??”
Please send your answers. …
English Answer: “Responsibility”.
Funny Hindi Answer: Hafta Vasooli