This is a different kind of riddle which you may or may not have come across.
After Find The Name Of The Country Hiding In The Consecutive Letters Within These Sentences here is the version for Indian Cities.
In this Riddle you need to find the name of an Indian City hidden in the below lines.
The name of an Indian city is hiding in the consecutive letters within a sentence.
Ex: While running on curvy road man snag pure water to quench his thirst.
Answer: Nagpur (While running on curvy road man snag pure water to quench his thirst
- Grass is always green but a grain can be of any color.
- If you go for checkup at National City it may cost more.
- Give me an option to find or erase the proofs.
- A tooth, an eye and a tongue all belong to head.
- Wheel spun extremely fast and reached its destination.
- An athlete who knew Jujutsu ratified his opponent.
- A good samurai purchases a shiny sword.
- I went to a bank branch. I deposited the money to pay the fees.
- Friendly feral bunnies’ flab hop all over a man in Japan.
- Many states like Maharashtra, JK, others had heavy rains.
So were you able to solve the riddle? Leave your answers in the comment section below.
You can check if your answer is correct by clicking on show answer below. If you get the right answer, please do share the riddle with your friends and family on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social networking sites.