Let’s see if u can solve these riddles….
1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven’t eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
3. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away ?
4. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday?
5. A ______ doctor was ________ to operate a person as there was ______
One word fills all 3 blanks. This is a bit tricky one…
What is the answer?
6. There is a 4 digit car number,
4th digit is double of 1st digit,
2nd n 3rd digits are same,
And last digits together are double of first two digits
Can you guess the car number?
So were you able to solve the riddle? Leave your answers in the comment section below.
You can check if your answer is correct by clicking on show answer below. If you get the right answer, please do share the riddle with your friends and family on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social networking sites.
The Answers to the above Riddles are as follows;
1. Room Full of Lions. As the lions haven’t eaten for 3 years they would be dead by now.
2. She is taking and developing a photograph of her husband.
3. Coal. It is black when you buy it, read when you use it and gray when you throw the ash away.
4. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
5. NOTABLE. A Notable doctor was not able to operate a person as there was no table.
6. The car number is 4998
lets assume first digit is x, then the 4th digit will be 2x.
also assume 2nd and 3rd digits are y.
then from => last two digits are double of first two digits, we can say
y(2x) = 2*(xy)
We can rewrite is as 10y + 2x = 20x + 2 y
8y = 18x
4y = 9x; => y/x = 9/4
as x and y are integers y = 9, x = 4